Monday, February 2, 2009

1st blog

So this is my first blog. So bear with me. We are living in Utah now. We are still waiting to hear about Aaron's job. He has been hired out at Salt Lake Airport. He has to go to school in Oklahoma for 6 weeks for the FAA. We don't know when he is going yet. Once he goes to school he can start out at the airport. So we are just hanging out.
Connor is in Kindergarden and loves school he is learning how to read and is progressing. He is going to play soccer in spring and is excited.
Hannah is in preschool. She is in sunbeams and I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is starting dance class this week and can't wait.
Haylee is almost 18 months and believe it or not scoots on her but jsut like Hannah did. Everyone thinks that is it so cute and of course I hate it. I hated it when Hannah did it.
Me I stay home with my husbend ALL DAY. It is great. Don't get me wrong it is nice when he makes lunch or takes the kids to school. He has been great. It has to get old sitting home all day when you are used to going to work. So that is it for now.

3 comments:

  1. You rock! Thanks for finally making a blog for your family. PLEASE post pictures soon so I can see the kids. I am sorry, but I think it is funny and cute that Haylee scoots around the way Hannah did. Just remember, she won't do this forever.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! You figured it out and the computer finally worked for you! NOw you need to go to all the peoples blogs you have and leave a comment and tell them about your blog and then they can click on your name and find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaa! You have a job. Sounds like things are going well for you guys. I hope that you are enjoying Salt Lake. I'm sure we will be seeing you guys again. (On some random day in some random place, or maybe just cruising the freeway). We find out in March where we are going, but it won't be with the Air Force. Crazy huh. See ya.

    ReplyDelete